WTB: Wiring for a '91 AOD

I need the small portion of the wiring harness that connects to the neutral safety and backup light switch on top of the driver's side of an AOD. My AOD is out of a 1991 Mustang, but any application will work
and any non-electronic AOD will work.
Email me (edbert at gmail) if you have one you don't need. Thanks in advance!