WTD: HEI plug wire terminals and coil wire.

Hello all, I'm in need of some HEI plug wire terminals and a coil wire. Boots for the coil wire would be good, but not critical. I don't need boots for the plug wires. All info will be greatly appreciated. Reply here or to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com . Remove the "platypus" to email me.

Respectfully yours, John Broderick

Reply to
John B