www.Cars-For-Free.com

A pretty cool site and opportunity you might want to check out.
www.Cars-For-Free.com

Someone would have to be very stupid to spend $15 to join that site.
Kent_Diego wrote:

Well...I can see what you mean but I finally checked it out anyways...being that I was not expecting much for $15. To my surprise it actually gave a wealth of information that I printed out and I'm looking into.I'll post my results for everyone one I finish and conclude my findings. Best Regards

Fuck eh free cars!
sparkie2260 wrote:

you do that, let me know