yankee tex picks fight...runs away..bwhahahahahaha

LMFAO typical yankee come on tex anytime.....and i wont let ya do the yankee thing run away when ya lose
tex your all talk BWHAHGAHAHAHA
h u r c
And hurc is all talk... what's your point?
I've never seen anyone, anywhere that tries to read things into someone elses statements quite as bad as you... If I open the dictionary to "tedious", I see a pic of hurc....
Sorry for the little outburst, folks... resurrected an old laptop and the message rules need updating...
See ya, hurc.... <PLONK>
newsgroups