yankees truly care abou yankees rite lmfao

The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
- Albert Camus
So what part of the world of Muslim are you from. You are obviously not a born Canadian. My guess is you are from one of the racist middle east nations that is trying to keep the thousands years old Christian vs. Muslim war going. My advise, get over it.

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:32:26 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

lmfao hey my great great great grandad burnt down the whitehouse lmfao U GO GIRL typical yankee mentality everyone is racist but you rite hurc ast

Your the one spewing vomit, not I.

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 22:52:35 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

so you are saying all muslims are racist lmfao u go girl hurc ast

I never implied that at all. Your posts have shown your vile.
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:35:26 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

heres proof On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:32:26 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

where exactly ARE those middle eastern racists countries?? and who are they ?? lmfao u seem to have put your foot in your mouth taste good ??
lmfao
hurc ast
I haven't put my foot in my mouth at all. The same crap that comes out of the radicals of the Muslim world in all kinds of media comes out of your posts. There are no defining line of countries.

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:02:41 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

you said there are racist mid east countries name them lmfao how does that shoe taste lmfao hurc ast

There are racist no matter where you go in the world, I did not identify a singular nation, but inferred there are those with in the countries. So which mostly Muslim country are you from? So again.........