yankees truly care abou yankees rite lmfao

The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.

- Albert Camus

Reply to
full_name

pick one

lmfao hey my great great great grandad burnt down the whitehouse lmfao U GO GIRL typical yankee mentality everyone is racist but you rite hurc ast

Reply to
relic896

Reply to
pick one

so you are saying all muslims are racist lmfao u go girl hurc ast

Reply to
relic896

I never implied that at all. Your posts have shown your vile.

Reply to
pick one

heres proof >So what part of the world of Muslim are you from. You are obviously not a born

where exactly ARE those middle eastern racists countries?? and who are they ?? lmfao u seem to have put your foot in your mouth taste good ??

lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
relic896

Reply to
pick one

you said there are racist mid east countries name them lmfao how does that shoe taste lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
relic896

There are racist no matter where you go in the world, I did not identify a singular nation, but inferred there are those with in the countries. So which mostly Muslim country are you from? So again.........

"So what part of the world of Muslim are you from. You are obviously not a born Canadian. My guess is you are from one of the racist middle east nations that is trying to keep the thousands years old Christian vs. Muslim war going. My advise, get over it."

Reply to
pick one