Yealry cost of Driving Explorer vs F150

I was surpised to see the 5000lb Explorer 6cyl costs more to drive than the F150 V8 on a yealry basis. I guess it makes sense, more powerful engine...

Reply to
HaGGaR

Mind citing your source?

Calvin

Reply to
Calvin

That would be nice, why do people start thread on issues without citing sources?!!!!!

... ALSO....

Is that a 2WD v 2WD?

AND what is the COO for city-only driving?

My bet.. given a 2WD explorer and city only driving, the 6 would cost less to drive.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic