Yealry cost of Driving Explorer vs F150

I was surpised to see the 5000lb Explorer 6cyl costs more to drive than the F150 V8 on a yealry basis. I guess it makes sense, more powerful engine...

Mind citing your source?
Calvin

That would be nice, why do people start thread on issues without citing sources?!!!!!
... ALSO....
Is that a 2WD v 2WD?
AND what is the COO for city-only driving?
My bet.. given a 2WD explorer and city only driving, the 6 would cost less to drive.
you pay..DEAL with it!