You need more kids

Are you sure you have enough kids?
<http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291949,00.html
Of course, when it comes to bath time, you just bring out the hose.
Jeff

Actually the book "Cheaper by the Dozen" tells a similar story and mentioned a number of people in the same community with large families.
100 years ago nobody would have blinked an eye.
Consider this though - on the same page as that story was a link to the following:
I was struck by the contrast. A family of 2 with 17 kids where there's obviously enough hands for the children to help raise each other, and the mother stays home. Contrast to a family of 2 with 2 kids where both parents work and the mother is so tired and/or inattentive as a result of doing that, that she can't hold it together enough to keep her kid from literally dying of neglect.
Which family would you have preferred to grow up in?
I wonder if we as a human species might be better off leaving the business of having and raising children to couples who make a career out of doing it.
Ted