Your dog is a greenhouse gas polluter

The Supreme Kourt has spoken. Carbon dioxide is now classified as pollution. It is a greenhouse gas. All greenhouse emitters are polluters. Your dog is a greenhouse gas emitter. Therefore, your dog or cat is a
source of polution. Expect Kalifornia to be first among the several states to exterminate your pets, starting with po'r folks' mongrels and working their way gradually up the food chain.
Come to think about it, politicians are greenhouse emitters, also. I imagine there will be an exemption in the law for them, but I'm not too sure about us.