ZX2 AC/Heater Fan

I have a 99 ZX2 that developed a problem with the AC/Heater fan...it quit working! Now its 95 degrees and you can imagine the lil sweat box! Anyway...has anyone experienced this problem? I have checked all fuses and
even replaced the stereo/climate control modules as my cassette drive ate a cassette, that didn't matter! So not sure where to check..any help or ideas is appreciated...