01 zx3 front strut

anyone know if I need any special tools such as spring compressor to change both front struts? I think the one on the right is dead.
thanks in advance

Yes, you'll need to get a spring compressor from autozone. I would also suggest buying 2 new strut bearings, they are only like 5-6 bix from ford.
Other than that its a simple job, only pain is trying to get the nut or the top of the strut. I use a socket and vise grips to hold the nut while i get a long allen driver to rotate the strut shaft it self to loosen the nut. Also get a big hammer and chisel to spread the pinch joint on the spindle apart before putting the new strut in, it saves a lot of time.