04 Focus Zetec a bit rolly polly round bends!

The report I received for my recent MOT had something like 'front anti roll mechanism starting to wear' written in the extra comments box.
Ever since then it feels like handling of the car around corners seems
to be suffering - it feels a bit 'rolly polly' and I can't seem to take corners as fast.
Could this be down to the worn anti roll mechanism or am I just being paranoid?!
Cheers, Rick
On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 23:35:28 -0700, eazilyled wrote:

The likelihood is your paranoia!
Why not just fix it anyway, if only for your peace of mind? It's not going to be beyond a reasonable DIYer, or would not be expensive at an independent garage.
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.

Have the sway bar links checked. They may be worn and loose. Under $100 for a pair installed or $25 do-it-yourself.
-- Don