05 Focus Repair work

Hello all picked up my 05 Focus 1.6 LX, Pleased with the car but on very close inspection I notice the passenger door has been reskined, you cannot tell from outside but if you look at the inner edge of the
door the seam where the skin folds over looks thicker than on the other doors, But looks a good job otherwise. Is this a bad buy??
Thanks Dave
Just one of them things..... if I where you I would pull the door panel off and use a very runny wax oil and spray it everywhere around the seams so there is no chance of any corrosion starting. Of course this should have been done when it was skinned but its best to make sure.
I work in a ford bodyshop and see loads of brand new cars every week ' delivery damaged ' that have to be repaired..... its just one of them things. The amount of rear panels I see being put in cars is unreal! even my focus has had one in it from a previous repair but it looks ok so no need to worry.
MC

Ford worker. wrote:

Thank you for your comments I have a can of Waxoil and have already sprayed that around the seam. It looks like a good job as I say! you cannot tell from outside, even when looking along the panel very carefully. Thanks Dave