05 Ford Focus 1.8 TDCi Oil Filter part number

Gonna change my own oil, mid service interval period. Been looking online for the correct filter for my Focus.
Is the filter I need an EFL913?
Thanks.

have you tried your local ford dealer ?
Buy a genuine one from your local Ford dealer and keep the receipt. I would also buy their oil.
Your car is still in warranty and you do not want to use non-gen parts or you risk invalidating the warranty.
They should be a reasonable price anyway.
Alan

Provided they meet suitable standards (particularly in the case of the oil), Ford wouldn't be allowed to invalidate the warranty.
--
Skipweasel
contains these words:

exactly, contary to belief you can have your car serviced still in warranty using suitable parts not necessarily genuine parts & using an independent garage & not invalidate the warranty, we have done & do do this to vehicles that carry a dealers warranty.

but when the proper item is only about three quid, is there any significant profit in getting a pattern part with the attendant (slight ) risk ?
mrcheerful
contains these words:

I agree with you on that, in fact most of our service items come as genuine, ford trade parts, Vauxhall trade club ect ect, with discounts ect its amazing how much you can pick up genuine service items for.

the Vauxhall trade club stuff is actually sold at less than cost and a refund is claimed from Vauxhall, according to my local vx dealer
I fit genuine when available, it is usually very close to pattern stuff cost anyway. Problem is that main dealers don't always have the bits I need in stock, and as I don't like to keep cars overnight unless I really have to, I am sometimes forced to put pattern stuff on.
mrcheerful