'05 ZXW SE comments?

Hi, I'm thinking about getting an '05 Focus ZXW SE wagon. I've had an '86 Saab 900 hatchback since new and loved it. But it's nearing its last miles and I like hatches/wagons.
New Saabs are too expensive and GM ruined the model. I'd appreciate any comments about this particualr model: --likes / dislikes --plusses / problems --real world performance Thanks --Paul

There are relatively minor differences between the 05 models and the 02-04 ones. If you look up the various published consumer and driving evaluations, you'll see that the Focus has had good reviews in all those years, particularly handling and interior accommodation. Build quality and overall reliability are now fully up to industry standards.
I test drove an '05 wagon this past summer and if my 2000 Focus wasn't running so well, I'd buy the new one in a heartbeat.