07 Wagon Front Passenger seat

I'm a new owner of a 2007 Wagon, and there are a lot of things to like about it, a few not so hot. I would like to fold the front right seat back forward, even if not all the way. I imagine the side air bags may
not allow it. Has anyone modified their seatback to allow tipping it forward some? Jim

Was this focus wagon purchased in the U.S. The Ford web site doesn't list a 2007 Focus wagon.
vjc wrote:

Sure it does:
http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/focus/models/index.asp?v=html
My invoice says 2007. Manufactured in late July.
Jim