Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

UK Focus Saloon '99
How do I replace reversing light bulb in the above model? Many thanks for any replies

Engine light problems
I have recently been havin problems with my 03 focus 1.4 the coil n ht leads went funny n all the stalling n cut outs however ive had this replaced and can was running fine untill the yellow enigne...

2003 TDCi clutch and brakes - workshop pricing guru?
I think I'm a fairly sensitive driver, so when my Focus came back from the dealer with a new clutch and front discs (and a very large bill) I was surprised; it's done less than 80k km/50k miles from...
14
14

Ford RDS 6000 radio/CD
Has any one got one of these newer type that keeps loosing the date? at Christmas when the car was stood for a week it lost 3 days but the time stays correct..
6
6

S-Max display indicating oil change
Hi a friend of mine has a S-Max 2l TDCI that displays oil change after only 10000km since new. how is this measured ?, and have Focus-05 (like mine) the same indicator ? /Jorgen
1
1

Help with transmission....Please
I have a 2001 Focus sedan /w 100K on the miles. I've had a little trouble with this and I cannot quite figure it out. I think it may be a transmission range sensor but I'm not sure. The car seems to...

Focus st UK
is there any way of making the ST in to a true 5 seater?

Ignition cylinder
Well, went to warm my 2001 Focus SE Wagon (US version) this morning & the key would not turn. It seems to be the ignition cylinder itself. Any idea on how much a repair like this would cost? Also, I...
2
2

Focus 2.0 TDCi / Ford service technicians
My Focus 2.0 TDCi had a problem in last spring where sometimes when you started the engine, it didn't quite reach idle and didn't respond to throttle inputs. The main dealer replaced the EGR valve but...
16
16

2002 ZX3 trunk lock
The automatic trunk lock button sto0p working but the front door locks still work. Do they have seperate fuses or can I assume the lock motor gone bad?
1
1

Reverse gear
Noticed a while ago that reverse gear is synchronized on my 07 Focus SES (2.0L US). It was not something the sales person mentioned, nor does it seem to be in the owners manual. In fact, that manual...

Ford Focus Windows
Okay, I"ve got another "problem". My car has been sitting parked for 6 months. I've been driving it for the last 1-2 weeks. The windows no matter how much I clean them "fog up" or something to that...
7
7

2001 ZTEC problem
I have a 2001 SE Wagon with the 2.0 ZETEC engine. When the engine is cold it runs very rough at idle. This can be either sitting still or if I let up off the gas going down a hill or around a curve....
1
1

2005 Focus Brakes
Do Ford's brakes squeal when they need to be replaced like GM? TIA

2005 Focus Brakes
Do Ford's brakes squeal when they need to be replaced like GM? TIA
11
11