Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 1.8 tdi focus problem with glow plug !!!!!!!! maybe
happy new year to every body my problem is !! I can start my diesel focus ,drive then somtimes the glow plug light comes on and the car goes into a safe type mode . I cannot rev the engine its just on...
3
3

Focus dashboard problem UK
I recently had an accident in my 02 Focus 1.4, and had right wing, door and bumper replaced, as well as driveshaft. On receiving the car from Ford after repairs, It managed 100 miles before my speedo...
2
2

C-Max rear-bumper drop off
I must detach C-Max rear bumper -> attach trailer coupling. Is some place where i can find exploding picture (C-Max rear bumper)?

Rebates
Are there any rebates or incentives on the 2008 U.S. Focus?

My key has a chip, right?
We have a 2003 SE and we're getting an automatic starter. We did this before with a 2000 and had to pay extra because the key has a chip in it. I assume that I'm still in the same situation, but just...
1
1

blown f47 - accessory connector
following the collapse of a accesory connector in the socket, conductive parts shorted out the connector and I believe blew fuse 47 in the fusebox behind the glove box. Now good ole Haynes manual...
6
6

Temperature & Fuel Gauges On When Ignition Off
Hi, I have a 2002 Focus Estate, 2.0 Zetec, which has developed an odd fault. When I switch the ignition off, the Fuel & Temperature gauges go to the halfway position (normally they park at zero) When...

2002 Ford Focus SOHC SPI 2.0L motor
After 140,000 miles, I had a valve seat fail (disintegrate) in one of my cylinders and so I'm debating replacing the motor. I heard this is a common problem with this motor, and so I'm hesitant to get...
1
1

rear door latch
Lately when the power locks engage I heard an extra bounce back sort of noise from one of the rear doors. I didn't really think much about it until today when i went to test the door and realized it...
2
2

Air blower not heating air
Hello, The air blower in my Focus no longer heats up the air - just blows out cold even with the switch turned to maximum on the red. Bit of a pain trying to demist/defrost the car on these icy...
8
8

2003 Focus: making horrible noise from engine
At all speeds my 2003 Focus SE SOHC engine with 110k miles on it began making a horrible clacky sounding noise and stalls when I try to idle the motor. The check engine light began blinking. The oil...
1
1

Ford Focus - Heated Front Screen
Hi, Heated screen has stopped working on the drivers side only. Has anybody any experience of removing the wiper trip to access the terminals, i`m assuming the connectio is either off or corroded. TIA...

Stalls, loud pinging at all speeds, loss of power, PO302, PO303, PO304
My car was running perfectly today. I had excellent power. I then turned off the motor for a few minutes, and when I went to restart it, I heard this aweful pinging noise from my motor and it was...
2
2

Wipers not returning to park position
Hi, When windscreen wipers are flicked for a single wipe or stopped during screen wipe they stop immediately and do not return to their park position. If they are on intermittent they return to park...
2
2

diagnosis
does any one know if the 2001 ford focus has an onboard diagnostics test? If so how do you get to it? and what are the codes, Or better yet where could I find them? -- Message posted using information...
3
3