Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Stuck CD in 6006 CD Player
Ok, here's the problem. Bought a new CD and inserted in the player and the player started making a bunch of weird noises. Tried to get the player to eject the CD, but now it doesn't even recognize...
7
7

Ford Focus parts: best web sites to buy from?
I am looking for a rear luggage compartment lock/actuator assembly for my Ford Focus sedan. Does anyone have any recommended web sites for buying quality Ford Focus parts from at prices that are lower...
2
2

Ford Focus Ghia 2005 Warmup from outlet at night
Hi, I own a gasoline driven Ford Focus Ghia 2005 and a parking space with an electrical outlet. I would very much like to wake up to a nicely warmed car, with a charged battery and heated engine. I've...
2
2

Cruise Control
Hello, Does using cruise control improve fuel consumption ? Thanks KK
3
3

2003 ZTS - Clutch problem
Hi I have a 2003 ZTS 5speed (ZETECH engine). My clutch gets very stiff ( like it has a super duper pressure plate) the first time or two after driving say 40 or 50 miles on the interstate and its at...

03 focus wing mirror removed
Hi, This morning found some chav scum has physically removed the mirror from my 03 focus ghia. How much can i expect to pay for a replacement electric mirror (silver) and fitting? Thanks

Window switch problem
I have a ford focus 1.6 Zetec 2003 and have a problem with it. The wires running to the switch on the driver's door which operate the windows don't seem to be carrying any power to the switch. I...
3
3

new focus, sat nav problems
Hello, I have a new Focus which has a 'solar-reflect' windscreen, also 'quick-clear' heated windscreen. I am thinking of getting a sat nav unit (Tom-tom or Garmin) but I read that there may be a...
2
2

Cooling Fan Check?
Sine having my oil cosumption problem I've started getting quite paranoid about things with my Focus.... I'm sure my cooling fans used to come on quite often, and now I never hear them come on......I...

Headlamps flickering.
My headlamps on my 2000 1.6 focus will sometimes dim for a few secondfs and then go briught again - there seems to be no rhyme or reason for this and ity happens at all engine and road speeds. Any...
6
6

Focus - unpleasant noise / feel through steering.
Hi All, Re Focus 1.6 Ghia 2004 40K miles Purchased this car six months ago and it was fine for first couple of months. Then one day after a 130 motorway journey I noticed an unpleasant noise from the...
1
1

Wheel nut direction.
Does anyone know the direction of the wheel nuts on a Focus? I cant seem to get them off, and dont know if I'm turning the right or wrong way. I know a bit of a blonde question. ..but worth a shot.
1
1

Cooling fan on all time
I have a 52 reg 1.6 focus. I have just noticed that the cooling fans come on as soon as I start from cold, and stay on until I switch off the engine. I thought maybe one or both the relays had stuck...
4
4

seat belt stuck in door
Does anybody have any thoughts on this? Somehow the seatbelt (not the buckle) got stuck in the corner of the passenger door of my son's 2001 ZX3, and he can't get the door open to get it out. The door...
3
3

Focus bonnet release badge
Hi, I have an old style UK Ford Focus and the badge that covers the bonnet release on the front of the car has come off and I can't seem to just push it back on. Could anyone please tell me how easy...