2.0 SPI cam

Looking for a performance cam for my buddy's focus 2.0 sohc spi. Can't seem to find much for this particular engine, although there are lots of offerings for the zetec and svt versions. Does anyone know of a
manufacturer who makes something for this application? If not, does anyone know about what a custom grind camshaft costs lately? Thanks for the help!

I wouldnt bother- the SPi is severely throttled both by the intake and the exhaust manifold. By all means change the manifold, but you should have bought the Zetec in the first place.
Tim..