#2 cylinder not firing

Good Day, I have a ZX3 2001 Focus and #2 cylinder is not getting spark. Ran a compression test and it is 175 lbs. Changed wires,# 2 had no reading from my ohmmeter,and plugs. Can the coil have one bad terminal? Scratching my head !! TIA, Mike

Reply to
Michael Grey

In message , Michael Grey writes

Although the coil pack has two internal coils, each feeding two terminals, its possible that the connection to one of the terminals has failed. If you have changed the plugs and wires, there is no other possible explanation except the coil pack itself.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Thanks Paul. I will try that on Monday.

Reply to