Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

broken handbrake cable
ford focus 1.8 zetec S reg. Im a lady driver and wen I pull on the handbrake nothing happens. The local fitter said it'll cost 70 quid labour + parts. Can my hubby fix it ? Where if he could, would we...
1
1

Buying a focus
Hi All, I am seriously considering buying a Focus having driven Peugeots for the last, well, donkey's years. I am thinking of an '07 Zetec Climate, they can be picked up for around £9,500. I know not...
2
2

flaking paint and rust under front splash guards
I took off the front splash guards and all the paint was flaking right at the edge of the rocker-panel. Any way to get ford to fix this under the rust warranty? probably wishfull thinking. Can someone...
2
2

no go, Focus -05B
have runned 6000km and this morning tried starting, dead. did guess battery was dead and bought a remote starter unit for $150, then when opening the bonnet/hood. checked the voltage 12.35, enough for...
4
4

How do I tell which type of engine oil the mechanic put in?
My 2002 ZX3 is to take 5w-20 semi synthetic, I asked my garage to put in fully synthetic, MOBILE ONE (what color is MOBILE ONE?). I walked into the service bay and caught the mechanic filling it up...
1
1

Ford Focus Automatic Gear gave obvious sound like "tack" when changed gear between "P" and "R".
I would like to ask you about this issue for a week. This happened with my friend's car, Ford Focus Automatic Gear. While my friend changed Gear from "P" to "R", it had a sould like "tack" 1 time....

Transmission Problem
I have problem of jerk when reduce speed and almost to stop completely. It was no problem since i bought this car but happened after upgrade ECU to version 48. Heard that many users found this...

Gearbox clonk, Focus -05B european
Hi, when going from reverse to gear 1, or the opposite. I a have a clonking sound just when accelerating, ( not while shifting. ) Not every time but often, cant figure if it is the seat or the...

Where to get headlight in UK
Hi I'm looking for the best price for an original headlight (passenger side) for a 2001 (original model) Ford Focus in the UK. Don't need motor, just the light unit itself. Main dealer quoted 88 GBP...
3
3

Fault code P2263 Focus
The yellow engine light has come on in my 2004, 1.8 TDCI focus, a local garage ran a diagnostics test which says P2263-Turbocharger (TC) boost pressure/supercharger boost pressure performance problem-...

Need your help in Gasoline Car Question
Could Gasoline 91 be used for Ford Focus MK-II? Please answer for this guy at you
2
2

2006 Focus brake problem
So far no fix by the dealership. The problem started about 2 months ago. The brake pedal normally has about an inch play before activating. Occasionally, the brake pedal has no play at all. I have...

2002 Ford Focus SE: noise from the front passenger-side wheel area
For my 2002 Ford Focus SE, over the past weeks a noise started that is coming from around my front passenger side wheel. The odd part is that it only happens in specific situations and at specific...
1
1

ZX5 2003 likes and problems
We really like our 2003 ZX5 as far as ride, performance, comfort and fuel economy. The front seats on the ZX5 are what sold us on the ZX vs the ZTS. However, I am not happy with the sevice that is...

New Ford Focus Forum
Please visit Ford Focus Forum at free to register with us! Post whatever about Ford Focus! Any improvement sent PM to administrator of the forum OR send to me