2000 Focus

I have a 2000 Focus, basic model. When turning, and even sometimes on slowing, there is a double chirp noise from the front end. Tires and suspension has been replaced, and this seems to be engine related. Doesn't
affect anything, but I know it's not right. Anyone experience this or know what it is? Thanks.

"Yank It, Crank It, Spank It On the Bing-Bong"