2000 Focus OBDII port

I know it's in the car somewhere because the emissions testers found it.

Short of standing on my head, I've looked around under the dash and haven't found it. I read someplace where it was inside a little panel with a cover but all I've seen in there so far are fuses (I even checked the owners manual but it's not listed in the index).

So, where is my OBDII port? (on my econoline it's right in the open under the dash, i've been using a scangauge II in the econoline for a year or more but wanted to try it out in the Focus)

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

You'll have to get your head down to see under the panel, but it is at the driver's knees, a couple inches behind the panel IIRC. I also recall having to move some sort of cover....

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Thanks, yes, I found it earlier this afternoon. The plastic cover actually sort of snaps back over the scangaugeII cable connector. Hopefully I won't knock it out getting in and out... interesting to watch what it claims is the mpg's...

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing