2000 Ford Focus

I appreciate all the quick responses to my question. Seems I will be takiing the car to have the exhaust system checked on Thursday. Outside the car it sounds fine, but inside I sometimes have to turn the radio up
because of the vibrating sound getting to me. Hopefully it can be resolved, and isn't the way it will have to be.
Conshy

good luck.......