2000 Ford Focus doors won't lock

I am having a problem with the power door locks on my 4 door 2000 Ford Focus. The remote keyless entry won't work at all, nor will the trunk release button. The only door that I can lock and unlock manually is
the driver side door. All other doors have to remain unlocked because the lock button on the doors won't budge.
Now I have read that I need to replace a fuse behind the fusebox but the cause of the bad fuse is often a failing door lock mechanism. What I want to know is, if I remove the fuse completely and don't replace it, will this allow me to at least lock my doors manually? That's really all I want at this point.
How do I get my doors to lock manually?
Thanks
Try this, worked for me when I had a similar problem (UK car - suspect you are referring to US model).
Replace the fuse, then make sure when you lock the car only SINGLE lock it then when the fuse next blows you should be able to lock & unlock manually. If you DOUBLE lock you will have problems when the fuse blows.
--

Martin

My address is spam trapped...