2000 Ford Focus LX hesitation when driving and stop

Hi I am have this problem when drive while pushing gas and the car it hesitation very much and stop too.
i brought my car back for recall for fuel pump but still having the same problem.
i change spark plug also. but no luck , i was wondering is any one have the same problem.
thanks
Jef

hesitation very much and stop too.

problem.
the same problem.
Have you had it scanned for codes? Do you buy your gas at a reliable place? Could someone have put something into your gas tank? Was your tank inspected/cleaned when the new pump was installed? How about your fuel filter?

There is a recall notice on this. I don't have the details but we got one from the dealer not too long ago w/exactly these same symptoms.
--
remove nospam to use email

Casey Stamper

Actually I think if you look it's not a recall notice, merely a notification of an extension of warrantee to ten years for the fuel delivery module. As I understand it from a conversation with my dealer, it only applies if someone has a problem, not automatically to everyone. But I read Jeff's post as saying he had already had this looked at.
wrote

I stand corrected.
--
remove nospam to use email

Casey Stamper

I had the same confusion too until I talked with the dealer. Cheers.