2000 Ford Focus oil light came on after oil change

Took it back and the tech said she has had the same thing happen with other Focus's.

I did a google on this issue but came up with nothing.

I also checked the manual for a reset procedure but didn't find one.

Has anyone experienced this as well?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Chugach

Pop-N-Fresh

Jiffy Lube.

I remembered that it happened last time as well.

After driving the car for a week or so the light goes out....which seems to be the case again.

Reply to
Chugach

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh