2000 Ford Focus oil light came on after oil change

Took it back and the tech said she has had the same thing happen with other Focus's.
I did a google on this issue but came up with nothing.
I also checked the manual for a reset procedure but didn't find one.
Has anyone experienced this as well?
Thanks in advance.
was this done at a dealer or a jiffy rube? Chugach wrote:

Jiffy Lube.
I remembered that it happened last time as well.
After driving the car for a week or so the light goes out....which seems to be the case again.