2000 ford focus zx3

my air bag rediness light came on...and stayed on..can some one tell me what that means..i thank you a million!!! i cant loose any more hair!

Reply to
rickfoc

i thank you again

Reply to
rickfoc

It means there is a possibility that it may not work to protect you in case of an accident. You must get it looked at by a qualified technician. These things are not for amateurs, and can not be diagnosed on a newsgroup.

Reply to
Dave Gower