2000 tddi - adding front fogs to CL model

Just wondering if it's a big job to add front fogs to a UK cl model?
I know that the lights switch to the lower left of the steering wheel will need to be replaced, but what else is involved, or should I simply take it
to a dealer to do?
thanks, Xaser

How much of a job depends on wether the wiring is already in place or not, sometimes the cables to the back of the lights is already there just needs to be plugged in. The sockets for the mounting bracket is moulded into the bumper so is the screw hole. However the little threaded fitting probably isn't there so you will need this. It's best to take a squint see what is there then go bug your local dealer parts dept! They have diagrams with all the bits needed. However they probably won't sell the wiring loom, you need to visit the scrappy for them.
Bear in mind the lights ain't cheap new so it may be worth scouting somewhere like E-Bay for em. I just sold a set of Ghia fogs on there for 46 complete with trim and mounting bracket. Mine were swapped for ST170 lights as they match the Xenon head lights better.
Regards
Andy Lee
--

It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.