2000 ZX3 tires?

Hi,
I have a 2000 ZX3 5-speed and am just about to take the winter tires off and need to buy some new all seasons. I am looking for recommendations. The car
has low mileage and does mostly city driving with occasional road trips.
thanks
HeatherM

and
car
If you have winter tires already, do yourself a *big* favour and do not buy all-season tires. All-season tires are a hopeless compromise, not really good for any season. Get yourself a decent set of performance summer radials, perhaps with a bias towards wet-weather performance for safety. I have had very good experience with RE-7XX tires (I think they are up to RE-750 now). Excellent wet weather grip, decent dry road handling (i.e. you will lose your nerve in corners before the tire does) and quite good tire wear. The RE-750 also consistently finishes in the top 3 in most European tire tests for summer, performance tires.
Stephen
I agree with Stephen, don't settle for cheap "all" season tires. I had Yokohama's A-509 on an Acura Integra back in 90 ~ 91 and it made the car handle like a dream. Your car is relying on four patches or rubber compound about the size of a CD. Do yourself a favour and spend an extra 50$ or 60$ per tires maybe. You will not regret it.
Check out this one, It is somewhat similar to the ones I had just newer... http://www.yokohamatire.com/TireSizes.asp?TireIDH
There are a lot more out there, Shop shop shop Chris.

buy
you