2001 Focus SE A/C

I have a 2001 Focus SE and the A/C stopped working sometime between last summer and now(haven't used it over winter) and I was wondering if I recharge was all it needed or if it needed something else? If it is just a
recharge how would you recharge it yourself?
Thanks,
Patrick
Patrick schrieb:

Hi What do you mean when you say, the a/c stopped working. Does the clutch engage the a/c and it has no more effect or does the clutch not react? Then it could be a blown fuse or bad plug. If the clutch works, then it could be the lack of frigen or what is used as cooling medium. Here in Europe, best you can do is go to a Ford dealer or competente service station. In the US, you can get a kit bye Walmart to fill it up. I dont know where youre from because you dont tell. If you live in Timbuktu, you could have a problem to find a Walmart. bye Jupp