2001 Focus with 2.0

Trying to recharge the AC on my grandson's car and can't find the low pressure valve for the AC. Anyone have any idea where to look?

the low pressure valve is in front of the splash guard in front of the right front tire by the bumper. pull the splash guard back to find it

Might need this knowledge one day... What symtoms made you recharge the AC? and also what do you recharge it with?
He has a slow leak in the evaporator. The AC works for about a month or so then starts blowing warm air. He's brought it in to have recharged but it's expensive for a 17 year old kid. He purchased a kit from the auto supply that contains 3 cans of freon, hose, etc. If he can recharge the AC once a month or so and save the $900 they want to fix the leak, it's worth the labor.

You can get 134 with sealer in it. It's what the local ford dealer said to use. you can get it at your auto parts store. I refilled last spring with one can with sealer and an additional can until the temp was 40 45 degrees. No problem since