2001 POS Focus AC & Why?

Well my 2001 Focus POS @ 59k miles my ac went! had it check by 3 repairs including the rip off dealer & compressor & blower went cheapest $900
installed. I tell you this vehicle is worth shit & should of stayed in Europe since it came to the us it's one of the worst vehicles I seen with problem after problem. Anyone had this kind of problem? You think Ford will kick on this repair & still finding out if there recalls on it. The air blows cold after long time but compressor making noise & also causing sputtering noise out of exhaust. The value of the focus is also worth shit but make worth more if kill the car to the insurance lol
Anyways This Vehicle one the top 10 most crappiest I seen & drove.