2001 Se Station Wagon Wont Start

2001 Se Station Wagon starts momentarily, then it turns over, but wont fire. If I leave it sit for a few hours, the same thing occurs.

Does this sound like a fuel module problem ? I would like to get an idea what is wrong before I tow it to a dealer

Reply to
Mhound

Yup. But the only way to know for sure is to run the code diagnostics, which means a dealer or well-equipped repair shop.

Reply to
Dave Gower

it sounds very probable that it is the fuel module.it probably doesn't have enough pressure to prime when cold.a more common occurance with these vehicles and the fuel module is for them to stall on tight right turns-ie:on a cloverleaf getting a a hwy and when the weather is very hot and humid.

Reply to
lesleyb

Had the vehicle towed to a Ford Dealer... Just got a call from them that it was the fuel module, and it would be covered by special warranty. However it cost $50 for the tow.

Reply to
Mhound