2002 14" OEM rims fit 2006 ?

I bought 4 Ford OEM 14" steel rims, from the dealer, to use for studded snow tires on my 2002 Focus SE. It had 15" aluminum wheels with P195/60R15 tires so by putting P185/65R14 tires on the 14" inch rims (the same combo used on the base model that year), the same ride height was maintained for winter. The car now has high mileage so it has been retired to lighter use by my daughter who lives in an area where studs are banned and not needed anyway. I loved this car and want to get the new Focus but, believe it or not, the dealer cannot tell me if the rims will fit the 2006 - their computer lists only a 15" and 16" OEM rim for the new model. I do know the 2006 comes with P195/60R15 tires. I have over $1000 invested in these rims/tires and would appreciate if anyone knows if they would fit the new model as this would be a factor in my shopping. Thanks!

Reply to
Ron

as long as the rims came off another focus the rims will fit. even if they didnt as long as they are ford oem they should fit. i did the same thing a while back on a fiero i had in the late 80's and it worked out great.

Reply to
The Saltman

dunno if this will help but over here in the UK the 2002 model has 4 studs and the new 2006 model has 5 studs

Reply to
ford_technical_