2002 fOCUS AC PROBLEM.....HELP

have a 2002 Ford Focus LX Well the AC stopped working a year ago and now it stopped again, See it worked in my car then i went shopping came out it worked then it didnít feel that Cold. Now it blows nothing
but hot air. what could be the problem? last year i had the compressor replaced and some hoses and i canít remember what else. What could be the problem now????????????? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really dont understand how this is happening when it was just fixed a year ago. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
Also my ford is made in USA
‚úĖ
Take it back to whom you had it fixed by lad. There should be at least a12 month warranty on the repair.If you do not use AC all the time it can loose its WHUMP!
have a 2002 Ford Focus LX Well the AC stopped working a year ago and now it stopped again, See it worked in my car then i went shopping came out it worked then it didn't feel that Cold. Now it blows nothing but hot air. what could be the problem? last year i had the compressor replaced and some hoses and i can't remember what else. What could be the problem now????????????? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really dont understand how this is happening when it was just fixed a year ago. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
Also my ford is made in USA
‚úĖ
"" wrote: > Take it back to whom you had it fixed by lad. There should be > at least a12 > month warranty on the repair.If you do not use AC all the time > it can loose > its WHUMP! > >
> message > > have a 2002 Ford Focus LX Well the AC stopped working a year > ago and > now it stopped again, See it worked in my car then i went > shopping > came out it worked then it didn't feel that Cold. Now it blows > nothing > but hot air. > what could be the problem? last year i had the compressor > replaced and > some hoses and i can't remember what else. What could be the > problem > now????????????? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really dont > understand how > this is happening when it was just fixed a year ago. > ARGHHHHHHHHHHH > > Also my ford is made in USA > > -- > Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at > author's request > Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet > standards > Topic URL: > http://www.autoforumz.com/Ford-Focus-2002-AC-PROBLEM-HELP-ftopict127273.html > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: > > http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pb0676
I use my AC all the time. And the warrenty is up. does it sound like i need a charge or a new compressor? When i put the air on now itís not clicking.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Have you checked the fuse?
Mojo