2002 Focus -radio question

We have a 2002 Focus - 5-spd - nothing overly fancy; but we like it. Problem is in the radio/stereo. It turns itself off whenever it gets the urge. The dealer even replaced the unit once, but it still turns off whenever it feels like it. Then it will turn it self back on when it's good and ready. Manipulating the on/off or nothing seems to make any difference.

Anyone else seen anything like that?

don

Reply to
drb

Possibly this is due to a loose pin of the security tab.

Reply to
TheSurgeon