2002 focus ZTW alarm ABS

Hi - - have recently purcased a 2002 focus ZTW with the 16 valve engine. How can I determine if ---it has ABS (there is a lamp on the dash) and if they work other tan try
to go into a skid ---we have a remote to lock doors etc but not sure if there is an alarm. Have tried locking car with a window down then opening a door but nothing happens?
Thanks Bill D.