2002 Ford Focus

Car is located in Milford, NH. It was my son's, but he is in college and won't be needing it.

It is in excellent condition and needs nothing, current sticker. 65k miles

$5800

Pictures at:

603-672-3290 eve 603-801-5391 day
Reply to
jtpr

Thats a price ! I recently bought Focus in Croatia 2000. with 50k miles for 9000euros or about 11000$.

Reply to
BRibic

Wow, big money over there. This is a little under book for here.

Reply to
jtpr

Well, i dont know if such a price difference is because of quality or Focus is not valuable car in US. I saw your pictures online and it looks just the same in Europe. Only, I noticed that you dont have electrical windows opening, in Europe thats the standard in Focus from beginning, 98..:-).

Reply to
BRibic

No. This is the base model. Auto/AC and that's about it. But great mileage...

--

-Jim ©¿©¬

Reply to
jtpr