2002 Ford Focus

Car is located in Milford, NH. It was my son's, but he is in college and won't be needing it.
It is in excellent condition and needs nothing, current sticker. 65k miles
$5800
Pictures at:
http://tinyurl.com/43urq
603-672-3290 eve 603-801-5391 day
--
--Jim

e-mail ryan at jimryan dot com

Thats a price ! I recently bought Focus in Croatia 2000. with 50k miles for 9000euros or about 11000$.

Wow, big money over there. This is a little under book for here.
--
--Jim

Well, i dont know if such a price difference is because of quality or Focus is not valuable car in US. I saw your pictures online and it looks just the same in Europe. Only, I noticed that you dont have electrical windows opening, in Europe thats the standard in Focus from beginning, 98..:-).
No. This is the base model. Auto/AC and that's about it. But great mileage...
-- -Jim
If you want to reply by email its --> ryan at jimryan dot com Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam