2002 Ford Focus Air Conditioning Stopped Working. Could it be hot weather?

I have a 2002 Ford Focus Sedan and recently moved to Miami, FL. One afternoon, after the AC worked in the morning, the AC stopped working upon starting the car. The fans still work, just no cool air. The owner's manual says nothing about the fusebox which was my initial guess at the problem. Is there an AC fuse? The symbols inside the fusebox do not seem to indicate any AC fuses although I may be missing something.

If not, what are some other things to look into? Thanks

Jon Miami

Reply to
Jon Buda

Air conditioning is not something for amateurs to fiddle with. That's why technicians have to take lengthily training. Any good air conditioning service shop can pinpoint the problem quickly and definitively. On a car that new, the chances are it's not a major item i.e. a relay or valve.

Reply to
Dave Gower