2002 ford focus ignition lock

dont even post unless you promise to go to the national transportation safety admin at ://www-ndi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/recalls/recallsearch.cfm or call them for immediate action @ 1 888 327 4236 and file a complaint of which so far there are only 3 yet there are over

800 here at this site. Help us all don't be lazy, force ford to act before grandma gets stuck in a dark parking lot somewhere in the frezzing rain during a hail storm like my wife did
Reply to
glen100204

... or a hundred kilometers off the beaten path, far, far from the nearest outpost of civilization, as happened to me :(

I registered a complaint with the NHTSA and Transport Canada. Only three complaints MY ASS!! These bodies don't see this as a safety issue, so they're happy to just bury it.

Rob

"glen100204" wrote ...

Reply to
Basic Wedge