2002 ZX5 & Rust

I have a 2002 ZX5 with 50,000 miles & I love it.But there is one serious problem.I found rust in the interior.The seat belt brackets and the fuse
mount have some rust on them.Is this a common problem or could this be a flood car?I bought this car used,but CARMAX gave it a clean bill of health never wrecked or any other problems. I'm going to contact Ford today and find out what's up.This car is way to new for this kind of crap.The previous owner(1 owner car)lived in Southern Indiana,so no salt water exposure.Anybody else having this problem?
BrianD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 1879 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!
begin 666 shrug.gif M1TE&.#EA(@`0`*(%`````%I:6N_O`/?W`/___P```````````"'_"TY%5%-# M05!%,BXP`P$````A^00%"@`%`"P`````(@`0```#ZS/&PR4G?N/C1&EK
0=H:'B!(6=X&.'(V."0``.P`` ` end