2003 California Emisions Cars

Can anyone tell me what the diiferences were in 2003 between the California cars and others?
What Engines were available? What horsepower, torgue and gas milage?
I'm looking at a 2003 ZTS automatic if there was anything special about that car you could share that would be great too.
TIA - jt

Edmunds.com is always an informative site. http://tinyurl.com/58zey
As is Kelley Blue Book http://tinyurl.com/5yjwl
Don