2003 focus are gas guzzlers

Page 3 of 3
Here all gas station tanks are buried in the ground, the temperature of the pumped gas will thus vary much less then the air temperature. /per

where did you get 4 wheel disc on 2003 ZTW usa or europe?
no more 4 wheel disc on 2003 ZTW in Canada

Really?? it's still available on the ZX5. I can't imagine it not being available on other models. You get it with the Advanced Trac - in fact the Advance trac doesn't work without getting 4 wheel disc brakes.
Sorry not to get back quicker, I have been busy. Four wheel disks were a part of the Advanc Trac (1,775 CDN) option. It seems that it dissapeared in 2004 along with the 16" wheels, the 205 tires and a number of other things that made it a really nice package in 2003. I think they want to force folks who want that kind of equipement to go to the Mazda wagons which of course cost more (and are still pretty much Fords).

My 2000 zx3 gets about 19 miles per gallon in the city (L.A.). CAFE states that I should get about 25 miles in the city. The CAFE regulations are out of date. The US government tests milage, as if one is driving at 22 miles per hour in the city and 48 miles on our freeways....no stop and start, but keeping at a steady speed.
Pay little attention to the so-called milage promises on any car.

I have never gotten 30mpg on my 2001 focus zts with zetec. The times I have checked the milage, I have gotten 25mpg with 80% highway.