2003 Ford focus. Driver Side Back tire

I have 2003 Ford Focus that is eating the back tire, The car has been back to ford over and over, new sets of tires where put on, Ford will not do any more work on my 2003 Ford Focus, Under warrty, here is my e mail.. myfordfocus_focus AT @ AT yahoo.com please feel free to send info, if you have any. or Give me your e mail and i will keep you up to date with it.

Thank?s

Reply to
Jeramy

Take the car to a reputable tire dealer that has the proper equipment to do wheel alignments. Have them do a four wheel alignment on the car.

I had the similar problem with the factory tires on my 2003 ZX3. Replaced the tires and had a proper four wheel alignment done. Have not had problem sense. Car has 187,000 mile on it and is running on the third set of tires.

Reply to
John R Cambron

"John R Cambron" wrote: > Jeramy wrote: > > > > I have 2003 Ford Focus that is eating the back tire, The car > has been > > back to ford over and over, new sets of tires where put on, > Ford will > > not do any more work on my 2003 Ford Focus, Under warrty, > here is my e > > mail.. myfordfocus_focus AT @ AT yahoo.com please feel free to send > > info, if you have any. or Give me your e mail and i will > keep you up > > to date with it. > > > > Thank?s > > Take the car to a reputable tire dealer that has the proper > equipment to do wheel alignments. Have them do a four wheel > alignment on the car. > > I had the similar problem with the factory tires on my 2003 > ZX3. > Replaced the tires and had a proper four wheel alignment done. > Have not had problem sense. Car has 187,000 mile on it and is > running on the third set of tires. > > -- > John in the sand box of Marylands eastern shore.

Thanks for the info, but i have done that, at this time Ford is trying to get out of repairing my focus, at this time they are trying to chang the camber on the back left, After spending alote of time on the phone, Ford has one more chance to repair my car, before it?s going back, Will keep you guys up to date.

Thanks

Reply to
Jeramy

Hi John

I also have had trouble with my 2003 Ford Focus ZX5 tires.They keep saying that they cannot control the camber !!!!

Please stay in touch (and or forward emails to me ( snipped-for-privacy@accesscommREMOVE.ca) Of course remove the "REMOVE"

Thanks Fud

Reply to
Fuddzy