2003 spi 5 spd bearing noise(thump,thump growling sort of sound)

I have a what seems to be a bearing noise in front end of my car anyone have same problem? car is still under warranty, dealer not willing to help,says it is
tires(same noise with old tires) noise is definitely in final drive, increases with speed
i heard another focus drive by my house with the exact same noise