2003 vs 2004

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

her age, I would have felt the same way.
Thanks

Funny, I wouldn't be caught dead in a sedan when I was 18 back in Canada. Over here, the 4-door Focus is the grandpa car (just like the Jetta vs. Golf) and only accounts for about 5% of the total sales. Hatchbacks are the "in" cars for young people here, and small wagons are the "lifestyle" cars of young families.
Stephen

If she goes off the school or wherever, she'll soon be wishing for the wagon when all of her stuff won't fit in the sedan.
Timothy J. Lee

That's funny. Here in Ireland (and in most of Europe too) a used hatch actually commands a price premium over the saloon (sedan to you) body shape because it's considered far better looking. A 2000 LX spec hatch is about $500 - $1000 dearer than a Ghia spec saloon. And the Ghia has a CD player and metallic paint as standard.
Gary
--
Never argue with an idiot. He brings you down to his level, then beats you
with experience...

Thanks! Lar

That's funny as I had a Pinto pony - yes I'm old now...and I loved the hatchback look plus it was light enough to push by myself in the snow... Linda