2003 ZTS Standard Clutch Slave Cylinder

HI all, I have a 2003 Centennial Focus Standard and just yesterday had the something in the hydraulics go south. Does ford have to R&R the trans/engine to replace the slave cylinder if it is bad??
thanks! -AF
HI all, I have a 2003 Centennial Focus Standard and just yesterday had the something in the hydraulics go south. Does ford have to R&R the trans/engine to replace the slave cylinder if it is bad??
thanks! -AF
Yes, the slave cylnder is inside the bell housing and required removal othe transaxle. Would you follow this up with what kind of problems you are having. I also Have a 2003 ZTS that has clutch problems and am very interested in knowing if your problem is at all similar to mine.
thanks
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Final
I see, figures hahahaha.... what is happening is that no matter how hard I push the pedal the flywheel wont disengage from the transaxle.. Not knowing that it was a hydraulic system, I coulndt figure out what happened, but when I got it to the ford dealers yesterday, the guy told me it was hydraulic, as soon as he told me that I knew pretty much what happened... the only things that can fail are the master cylinder, the line to the slave clyinder and the slave itself..
I will hopefully find out later today what failed and will post back with the resolution and the cost...
-AF