2004 focus key question

Can a do it yourselfer buy one key from ebay and program it , I just have one key now, dealer wants $108, Operator manual says needs two working keys to do it yourself? Thanks Dennis

Reply to
Dennis A. Vitali

That is correct.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

had the same issue. I called around and found a locksmith willing to do it for $50 cutting and programming the key. So try local mechanics or a locksmith

Dean

Reply to
dc