2004 focus key question

Can a do it yourselfer buy one key from ebay and program it , I just have one key now, dealer wants $108, Operator manual says needs two working keys
to do it yourself? Thanks Dennis
That is correct.
mike

Dennis A. Vitali wrote:

had the same issue. I called around and found a locksmith willing to do it for $50 cutting and programming the key. So try local mechanics or a locksmith
Dean