2004 focus zetec

the clock loses 2 minutes. every time that I put it right, the next day it loses it again.

Interesting question. My clock lost about 2 minutes-- no more than that. Maybe that was 2-3 weeks ago. Knew it had happened, but only tonight did I put it right. I'll keep you posted (... and you keep me posted). I have a 2004 also (though that may not mean anything about this...)
Dave
Sounds like time bandits are at it again

Interesting question. My clock lost about 2 minutes-- no more than that. Maybe that was 2-3 weeks ago. Knew it had happened, but only tonight did I put it right. I'll keep you posted (... and you keep me posted). I have a 2004 also (though that may not mean anything about this...)
Dave

Or the OP drives *very* fast.